EACH weekday, allmediascotland.com publishes a feature that, in the main, is a personality-led Q&A.
And readers are invited to volunteer themselves or their clients/colleagues (by emailing email@example.com), as the site seeks to introduce the Scots media community to itself.
The features are as follows:
* My Media Day – a day in the life of a media practitioner;
* My Big Break – an opportunity to reflect on one’s media career and, maybe, to say thank you;
* My Top Ten – apps, websites, gadgets and software tools;
* My Media – favourite media, favourite journalists and the chance to ‘play’ editor;
* Made Here – the challenges, the kit, the team and the satisfaction of a job well done;
* The Story Behind – a peek behind-the-scenes;
* Media Student Spotlight – the course, the learning and the dreams;
* A Career in Ten Songs – the musical milestones during a media career;
* Apps for the Media – a recommended app for the media, and why;
* Media Podcasts – a recommended media-related podcast, and why;
* Media Kit – researched and reviewed;
* Media Book Review – read and reviewed;
* Here’s a Tip for You – designed to make life easier;
* The Media in Figures – useful facts ‘n’ figures;
* Media Senate – pooling our wisdom around a single issue;
* Media Awards – who has won what;
* Movies about the Media – from Ace in the Hole to All the President’s Men and an A-Z in between;
* Media Broth – some light-hearted sustenance;
* Media Clinic – one question, your sage advice; and
* That was the Year That Was – what was the last 12 months like?