Excellent leadership, content management, and creative talent leveraged to deliver quality photographic and video content.
Solid success researching, editing, and producing a broad range of compelling images for print and web publications. Readily translate business requirements into effective, engaging pictorial content, bringing news and special interest stories to life.
Thrive in high-pressure environments, with the ability to effectively prioritise and build solid working relationships and networks. Partner cross-functionally to create consensus and ensure projects meet deadlines and budget requirements. Intuitively adapt to new technology and innovative processes, while ensuring compliance with industry standards and copyright laws.
Areas of emphasis
- Project management and support
- Negotiating and commissioning with some of the biggest picture agencies in the UK
- Cutting-edge photo / video content
- Adobe Photoshop /Adobe Bridge/ CRM/ Photo Mechanic/Photo Station/ Media Storehouse
- CHP / Content Watch / In Copy/ Microsoft Excel/Word/ Sheets/ One Drive
- Digital asset management
- Image editing and manipulation
- Picture research / photo shoots
- Cost control / budget administration
- Staff, vendor, and media relations professional experience