CLOSING DATE: August 11, 2015
TRC media is seeking to appoint a digital project manager to deliver two of our blue chip training programmes.
The successful candidate will play a key role in developing Scotland’s digital talent by providing training and support for the companies and delegates taking part in our Cross Creative and Special Edition training schemes.
The role involves planning and delivering these flagship programmes, which include monthly workshops led by top trainers, plus field trips to San Francisco abd Silicon Valley to meet some of the most exciting digital companies and entrepreneurs in the world.
Main responsibilities include:
- To plan, coordinate and deliver a schedule of high calibre training sessions, industry seminars, workshops and international trips for delegates on the Cross Creative and Special Edition training programmes.
- To be proactive in identifying and securing high quality contributors to the programmes including industry practitioners, experts and training professionals both domestically and internationally.
- To organise the delivery of the training schemes to the highest standard, efficiently and effectively.
- To track the impact of the training programmes on the delegates and their companies and provide TRC’s director with regular updates, written reports, briefings and assessments on progress.
- To keep abreast of industry developments and ensure knowledge is transferred into the content of the training programmes and TRC’s wider project portfolio.
- To organise events for the wider sector (e.g. Creative Breakfasts).
- To produce content for TRC’s website and online services
- To support TRC’s director and contribute your knowledge, expertise and experience as required.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of working in the digital arena with a deep understanding of digital innovation and a commitment to developing Scotland’s digital talent.
Organisational skills and highly tuned writing skills are essential elements of the role.
For full details and to apply:
Contact: Carol Sinclair