CLOSING DATE: April 1, 2016
AN opportunity has arisen for a graphic designer with creative flair and flexible thinking to join the Boys’ Magazines design team.
Working on magazine design, brand extensions and projects as required, you will liaise with internal and external customers to gain a clear understanding of visual communication requirements in order to design page layouts with high visual impact for readers in the children’s market, in line with brand values.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Designing page layouts with high visual impact, in keeping with style guides and brand values;
* Contributing innovative ideas and designing artwork to brief;
* Preparation of design layouts using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer generated imagery;
* Ensuring layout changes meet the needs of internal and external customers; and
* Contributing to the design of brand extensions and projects as necessary within a team environment.
With HND Graphic Design or equivalent, or extensive experience in Graphic Design, the successful candidate will be a proficient user of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, have an understanding of colour and form and DCT in-house styles.
You will also possess good communication skills, the ability to interpret instructions, prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines and style guides.
For further information, please click here.
Closing date for applications is Friday 1st April 2016.