CLOSING DATE: April 1, 2016
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000, depending on experience
Closing date: 1st April 2016
STEELY Fox is a fast-paced brand communications agency specialising in the drinks and retail industry.
With offices in Edinburgh and London and an enviable client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated, efficient and tenacious PR account manager to join the team.
The team requires an energetic, conscientious, creative and ambitious individual with excellent PR, media and social skills who can deftly manage a number of client accounts, maintain exemplary service levels and surpass all client expectations.
Reporting into the account director, you’ll work across several of the agency’s accounts delivering innovative integrated PR campaigns.
You will be pivotal in developing global and UK communications strategies for clients, creating product and brand press materials, devising social media content, managing media events as well as supporting the team on delivering big impact experiential events.
This is a full-time position and you should have at least one years’ experience at account manager level.
You will work best in a fast-paced dynamic environment, demonstrate a high level of flexibility and be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to support the team to deliver outstanding work.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Understanding of the marketing, events and drinks industries (desirable)
- Ability to learn quickly, make smart decisions and prioritise changing workloads
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Highly-motivated, pro-active self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude, taking the initiative to drive activity forward
- Confident developing client relationships
- Proven budget management experience
- Creative flair to contribute inventive ideas
- Interest and knowledge of the changing media landscape
- Excellent writing skills, including wide experience of developing press releases, key message guidelines, Q&As, etc
- Experience of social media-led campaigns
- Experience in integrated campaigns including video and digital projects
- Media relations experience and strong media contacts
- Experience of working on big brands and household names
- Experience of coaching and guiding other team members managing workloads and developing their capabilities
Contact: Emma-Elizabeth Murphy