CLOSING DATE: August 22, 2016
PEEBLES Media Group, Scotland’s largest independent publishing company, is looking to recruit a circulation manager to manage the circulation of its market-leading consumer and B2B magazines.
The successful candidate will preferably have experience working in the publishing industry in either subscriptions or circulation departments. You will be expected to develop our existing subscription and newsstand revenues, and be able to utilise a range of marketing skills in order to maximise other circulation revenues from our publications.
To succeed in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
* Understanding of core circulation marketing principles;
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
* A full, clean driver’s license;
* Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Experience in marketing a subscription or newsstand product;
* Significant marketing experience across a number of channels and a desire to be an all-rounder; and
* A track record in circulation revenue generation through marketing.
Full-time or part-time will be considered.
CV’s will be accepted by post only. Closing date: Monday 22nd August.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter (stating current salary) to:
Yvonne Bremner, managing director, Peebles Media Group, The Albus, 110 Brook Street, Glasgow G40 3AP.
Phone: 0141 567 6000