CLOSING DATE: May 5, 2017
SCOTTISH Wedding Directory is looking for an outstanding regional account manager to work as part of our field sales team to grow and develop both locally (in Aberdeenshire and across the north of Scotland) and nationally within the vibrant Scottish wedding market.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, sound knowledge of selling across multiple channels including print, online and in the social space, and have robust experience of working in a sales environment.
This is a truly unique opportunity to drive change in the way Scottish Wedding Directory operates, working independently in our Press & Journal offices alongside – and helping establish areas of collaboration with – DC Thomson’s Aberdeen Journals sales force.
It will require a joined-up approach and dedication to chasing down all opportunities.
The successful candidate will have experience in selling print and online advertising using CPM, native and innovative content strategies, and either experience or an affinity with the wedding industry.
They will be able to demonstrate having met sales targets and converted sales leads.
To achieve targets you will need to take ownership of the cycle in its entirety, from researching and prospecting through to close.
You should be a fearless self-starter who can be creative with their process.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Meeting monthly sales goals and targets;
* Producing monthly sales reports, achieving sales targets;
* Monitoring and reporting on the current market and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities;
* Managing current client expectation for print, online and social web sales process from beginning to close, converting enquiries into sales, and attracting and converting new clients; and
* Responding to all new sales enquiries from new and existing customers, proactively generating new sales leads.
Excellent communication skills are required, including being able to present effectively. You must be able to demonstrate use of databases and content management systems, and will be highly innovative and proactive.
This is a full-time position for 35 hours per week, working from our Aberdeen office.
We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, health cash plan, gym discount, childcare vouchers, excellent pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
To apply, click here.
Contact: Laura Gibson