CLOSING DATE: November 5, 2017
AS a PR and marketing account manager, under the guidance of an account director, you will be responsible for the delivery of several client contracts – from the development of the communications strategy to implementation.
This is a permanent, full-time or part-time post.
Your role will include the following:
- Working with the Perceptive team to develop and implement successful communications strategies for our clients that deliver results
- Building positive relationships with clients
- Attending monthly client meetings and ensuring actions are delivered and agreements are adhered to
- Identifying appropriate contacts and then developing and maintaining good working relationships with the media and key stakeholders to help implement client strategies successfully
- Arranging and project managing events on behalf of clients and Perceptive Communicators, as well as representing clients and Perceptive Communicators at events
- Writing and editing leaflets, publications, brochures, press releases, award submissions, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media
- Monitoring the public and media’s opinions of clients in the media and online
- Representing clients and Perceptive Communicators in person and online
- Identifying potential new business opportunities
- Attending networking events on behalf of Perceptive Communicators
- Contributing to new business activities e.g. tenders
- PR and social media experience
- Proactive and proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of, and an ability to implement, both PR and social media strategies and campaigns
- An ability to deliver high-quality written content and marketing material strategy over various platforms including press, websites and social media
- An ability to deliver agreed goals and work to tight deadlines to ensure clients’ targets and expectations are met
- Organised work processes and ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Flexible can do attitude
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Driving Licence
Candidates will have more than five years’ work experience in a PR or communications role.
Experience of working in a PR agency and delivering successful results on behalf of clients is desired but not essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you would be good for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Romina Scott