CLOSING DATE: August 12, 2019
IF you really know your way around digital platforms, can build an audience and get maximum value for a brand then this opportunity could be for you. We need a digital all-rounder to work with us as a freelance consultant to make the most of content and ad-spend for both PLZ and our clients.
It’s hands-on and you’ll be confident that you are able to deliver results.
• Demonstrable experience – ie we’d love to see some of your previous projects
• Significant experience of Facebook, Youtube, Insta, Twitter, websites and apps
• Demonstrable experience in creating or repackaging social content
• Experience managing ad-spend
• Experience growing large audiences on social
• Experience of digital competitions
PLZ is a fast-growing media company specialising in broadcast and digital video. From our studios on the Strathclyde Business Park, we produce everything from television programmes to high-end content-marketing projects.
Each year, we deliver thousands of hours of content to millions of viewers, whether on traditional TV or digital platforms. Now, we’re growing and looking to introduce some new freelance talent to the team. If you have the skills and like the idea of working with one of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking media companies then send us;
• One-two-page CV please include your freelance day rate and equivalent annual salary expectation.
• A 60-second video (can be shot on anything, even a phone) introducing yourself and explaining the skills you have that you would bring to PLZ.
Contact: Peter Martin