CLOSING DATE: August 12, 2019
IF your life is working with cameras, edit suites and you love getting your content out to audiences on digital platforms then we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who’s happy working to a high standard in a high volume environment. You’ll have skills and understanding in most, if not all, of the following areas;
• DSLR cameras and film making
• ENG cameras and fast paced, on-the-day coverage
• Editing and basic graphics, preferably with Adobe Premiere (though we also use FCP)
• Publishing content to social media platforms
• Understanding of social content and how to build audiences on social media
• Clean driving licence
PLZ is a fast growing media company specialising in broadcast and digital video. From our studios on the Strathclyde Business Park, we produce everything from television programmes to high-end content-marketing projects.
Each year, we deliver thousands of hours of content to millions of viewers, whether on traditional TV or digital platforms. Now, we’re growing and looking to introduce some new freelance talent to the team. If you have the skills and like the idea of working with one of the UK’s most innovative and forward thinking media companies then send us;
• One-two-page CV please include your freelance day rate and equivalent annual salary expectation.
• A 60 second video (can be shot on anything, even a phone) introducing yourself and explaining the skills you have that you would bring to PLZ.
Contact: Peter Martin