CLOSING DATE: December 23, 2012
PSP Publishing Ltd
* Report directly to golf editor and work as part of a team on all golf publications at PSP Publishing, including bunkered, English Club Golfer, Scottish Club Golfer, bunkered.co.uk and associated publications.
* Primary task will be to manage and control the equipment content in bunkered magazine and online
* Liaise with leading equipment manufacturers to make sure bunkered has a firm grip on the latest equipment stories in golf and maintain its position as the No.1-selling golf title in Scotland
* Write, review, design and edit equipment pages in the magazine
* Write and edit any other pages as required by the golf editor
* Update bunkered.co.uk website on a daily basis
* A sound knowledge of the game of golf, particularly equipment
* A good knowledge of the game of golf in Scotland, especially from a grassroots perspective
* Must be able to play golf to a good standard
* Must be able to work to tight deadlines
* Must hold a relatively high degree of computer literacy, particularly Excel
* Knowledge of Quark Xpress is welcomed but not essential
* Must be an excellent communicator
* The successful applicant must have superb attention to detail, be a team player, have excellent self-control when it comes to managing big projects and must be well organised at all times.
* The successful applicant must hold a degree level qualification or at least two years’ journalism experience
* The successful applicant must hold a full current driving license and own a car
* Your CV and covering letter
* Most recent photo
* 300-word report on who you believe is the 2012 Golfer of the Year and why
Applications should be emailed to Bryce Ritchie: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday, December 24, at 5.30pm.