CLOSING DATE: July 31, 2013
It’s time to join an award-winning PR consultancy!
PR account manager – full-time
Frasermedia, based in Aberdeen, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR professional to join its dynamic, award-winning PR and marketing consultancy.
This is a key role working with a range of clients from small businesses through to major corporate oil and gas clients.
The ideal candidate should have previous PR experience working directly with clients and be confident in dealing with businesses of various sizes. A clear understanding of and interest in the oil & gas industry would be preferred.
You will need to be creative and focussed on generating regular client media coverage and generating fresh, vibrant ideas to raise profile and brand awareness for our growing list of clients.
Key responsibilities would include: working directly with individual PR clients, writing concise, accurate press releases in a timely manner and generating fresh angles to target specific local and international media, creating and delivering eye-catching PR and marketing campaigns, building media relationships and attracting new client accounts.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the ideal candidate.
Job requirements; including but not limited to:
* Previous relevant PR experience
* PR/journalism qualification
* Excellent writing and communication skills with high level of grammatical accuracy
* Ability to liaise directly with clients
* Ability to lead, inspire and further develop junior team members
* Must be efficient and organised with ability to meet tight deadlines
* Journalism skills preferred
* Good knowledge of social media
* Willing to work flexible hours on occasion
* Must be presentable, enthusiastic and creative
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 31 July 2013
If you think you could add value to our award-winning PR consultancy, please email your CV to managing director, Pauline Cook – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Pauline Cook