CLOSING DATE: January 3, 2014
Post: Digital executive
Division: Member Engagement and Communications
Salary: c £22,750
ICAS, the professional body of Chartered Accountants, is looking for a digital native to join its fast-paced digital team to help deliver transformation in a world-class professional body.
At ICAS, we aim to engage with our almost 20,000 members wherever they are in the world, and our digital platforms are at the heart of this engagement.
We want to develop ICAS as a digital global leader amongst professional bodies, and we have created a digital team to lead the digital transformation of ICAS products and services.
The digital executive will play a crucial part in this team, working with colleagues within the team and across ICAS to deliver a world-class experience via the main ICAS website, icas.org.uk and through e-communications.
You’ll be tasked with delivering an ambitious, fast-paced strategy of digital innovation, excellent website design and engaging email communications.
You’ll be expected to devise innovative approaches to engaging with our members and key audiences.
* Updating website content through a content management system
* Assisting with email marketing campaigns and the ICAS fortnightly update
* Website and mass email performance monitoring
* Assisting with social media marketing
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with a marketing/IT qualification
* A digital native – social savvy and comfortable with basic code (HTML)
* Some experience with webpage creation and design is desirable; you’ll know about best practice for web page design and an understanding of what makes a good user experience
* Some experience with content management systems
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an attention to detail
* A natural curiosity to trial new methods
* An ability to manage numerous projects and consistently deliver high-quality work to timescale
* Career-driven and self-motivated
* A confident communicator and relationship-builder
* Some experience compiling post-campaign analysis presentation would be desirable
Does this sound like you?
This is an exciting role in an exciting team. If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you would be an ideal candidate to Lynsey Watson, HR Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org or ICAS, CA House, 21 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, EH12 5BH by 3 January 2014.