CLOSING DATE: January 31, 2014
CITYPRESS, one of the UK’s leading independent PR consultancies, is seeking an experienced PR account manager or senior account manager to join its team in Edinburgh. With offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh, the vacancy presents an opportunity to join a growing agency at an exciting time. The role will involve servicing existing and new clients in Scotland.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in PR and media engagement. They must be an accomplished writer with a proven track record of developing and implementing campaigns that deliver tangible results, and must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the business, political and financial landscape in Scotland. Previous agency experience is essential, while experience in financial services or B2B PR is desirable.
The account manager or senior account manager will play an integral role in the Edinburgh office, working with the Citypress Head of Scotland and the Citypress board directors to build a growing business north of the border.
The scope of the role includes:
* Advising clients on media relations, audience engagement and issues management;
* Researching, writing and placing editorial content across all forms of media;
* Delivering effective social media campaigns;
* Ensuring high levels of client service and satisfaction;
* Assisting in new business pitches; and
* Monitoring service levels and KPIs to ensure client programmes are operating effectively.
Citypress is an entrepreneurial privately-owned company that rewards those who make a significant contribution to the development of the agency. Performance-related incentives and rewards are available along with excellent career development and training.
Please apply via the following link: http://www.citypress.co.uk/careers/apply/pr-account-manager-senior-61/
Contact: Beth Nicol
Phone: 0131 516 8350