CLOSING DATE: May 9, 2014
IF you have to be the first to discover the next big thing, have a burning passion for news and are active on all social media channels. We want to hear from you!
Hot Tin Roof is a dynamic, ambitious and independent PR agency. Fast and furious, we create iconic reputations for pioneering UK companies. We have a powerful reputation for getting results offline and online for our clients.
Creative, intelligent and determined, we run our campaigns with skill, imagination and honesty. Our absolute loyalty to our clients, the energy and the gritty single-mindedness with which we tackle every campaign is the secret to our success.
We are currently looking to hire a PR account executive with one to two years agency experience. This role will integrate online and offline PR.
The person we are looking for should be:
- creative thinker
- plain talker
- great writer
- news junkie
- internet savvy
- good fun
- massive energy
- obsessive attention to detail
- multi tasker
- enthusiastic with a passion to learn
- manage companies online presence
- maintain website content
- update blogs, social networks and forums
- distribute press releases
- research and engage with relevant blogs, websites and forums
- implement online partnership strategy
- conduct research
- general office administration
- assist with PR campaigns
- maintain and update our databases
- pitching press releases to journalists
- produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
CVs with a 250-word review of the next big ‘thing’, to email@example.com by Friday 9 May 2014.
Interviews take place w/c 19 May 2014.