CLOSING DATE: March 27, 2015
Do you want to join an award-winning PR consultancy?
PR account manager – full-time
FRASERMEDIA has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR professional to join its dynamic, award-winning PR and marketing consultancy based at the company’s west end Aberdeen office.
This is a key role working with a range of clients from small businesses through to major corporate oil and gas clients.
The ideal candidate must have previous PR experience working directly with clients and be confident in dealing with businesses of various sizes. A clear understanding of, and interest in, the oil and gas industry would be preferred.
You will need to be creative and focussed on generating regular client media coverage and generating fresh, vibrant ideas to raise profile and brand awareness for our growing list of clients.
Key responsibilities would include: managing individual PR clients, writing concise, accurate press releases in a timely manner and generating fresh angles to target specific local and international media, creating and delivering eye-catching PR and marketing campaigns, building media relationships and attracting new client accounts.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the ideal candidate.
Including but not limited to:
* Previous relevant PR experience
* PR/Journalism qualification
* Excellent writing and communication skills with high level of grammatical accuracy
* Ability to liaise directly with and manage clients
* Ability to lead, inspire and manage junior team members
* Must be efficient and organised with ability to meet tight deadlines
* Good knowledge of social media
* Willing to work flexible hours on occasion
* Must be presentable, enthusiastic, creative and a team player
Closing date for applications – Friday 27 March 2015
If you think you could add value to our award winning PR consultancy, please email your CV to Managing Director, Pauline Cook – firstname.lastname@example.org