What: Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Edinburgh
Where: Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
When: 24 – 25 October 2015
FOLLOWING the success of the first Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Edinburgh in 2014, which attracted over 5,500 self-builders, home renovators and improvers, the show is returning to the Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh, on October 24 – 25, 2015.
The Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Edinburgh, sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements, is the ideal place to meet self-build and renovation experts and gives visitors an one-stop shop to source all the products, services and advice for building or renovating their home, while professionals can hear about a range of innovative solutions to help builders and small developers improve efficiency and profitability.
Commenting, Nick Noble, show director, says: “We were delighted with the success of our first Edinburgh show and are back this October with more exhibitors, features and expert information.
“There’s an appetite for self-build and renovating in Scotland – our Glasgow show has been running for 14 years – and it’s great to add a second Scottish show to our calendar.”
The Show will be packed full of informative features, thousands of dream home ideas, hundreds of plots and renovation opportunities and the latest products and services from over 100 exhibitors.
Experts will be on hand to provide free guidance and support to visitors for every project from first home alterations to a full scale self- build, at:
- 12 seminars each day, where experts will share their experiences and tips to help visitors progress their project and avoid expensive mistakes. Subjects include beginner’s guide to self-build and planning permission, budgeting and financing, inspirational kitchen design ideas and how an interior designer can help transform your home.
- Ask the Experts – visitors can bring their plans, outline drawings or ideas and speak to one of the experts from Homebuilding & Renovating Magazine, including TV presenter and leading property expert, Michael Holmes, and editor of Homebuilding & Renovating magazine, Jason Orme.
- Ask the Architects - no matter the stage or scale of a project, visitors can bring their plans and talk free, one-to-one, to an ASBA architect and save yourself £100s on consultancy fees.
- Dulux Interior Design Clinic, where Dulux’s interior design team will be on hand to offer free personal consultations on interior design and colour schemes, wall coverings and furnishings to add the wow-factor to your home.
- The Planning Clinic in association with Planning Aid for Scotland – speak to experts from Planning Aid for Scotland for advice on ensuring your planning application fits the bill, tips on how to avoid common mistakes and what to do if your application has been rejected.
The Edinburgh show will be at The Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh on 24 – 25 October. Opening hours Saturday 10 – 5pm, Sunday 10 – 4.30pm. For more information, call 0844 8586 754 or visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk/edinburgh
Advance tickets, which can be booked until 3pm on Friday October 23, cost £8 and on the door tickets £12. Under-16s go free.
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Headline PR. You too can post your story ideas for journalists (aka press or media releases), on allmediascotland.com. Email here for more information.
Check out twitter.com/nonstopstories for your very own media releases feed…
Check out too twitter.com/allEdinburghPR.
To catch up on all the media releases recently posted on to allmediascotland.com, you need only click the link icon that you see towards the bottom right of our two media release ‘gateway boxes’.
Headline PR contact details…