WITH the EU Referendum swiftly approaching, and the Leave and Remain campaigns in full swing, both our secure voting platforms – Vote England and Vote Scotland – are now running a poll on whether or not the UK should leave the EU.
Only those on the Electoral Roll are able to access these voting platforms and electronic checks guarantee that only one vote per person is possible.
Says Vote Scotland spokesperson, Martyn Greene: “Given the fierce media battle between the two camps, many of the electorate will already have decided how they are going to vote.
“Given the advanced nature of our voting platforms, this poll should give us the most accurate view possible of the likely outcome on June 23rd.”
Notes to editors:
2. This is a politically-neutral service to replace traditional opinion polls by allowing everyone on the Electoral Roll to vote securely.
3. More information about online polling, here.
4. Both voting platforms are protected by electronic checks and barriers to ensure people can only vote once.
5. Registered users can also propose a subject for a future poll.
6. The results are published on conclusion of the Vote and can be analysed according to location, age and gender.
7. Part of the Campaign for a Free Parliament, www.freeparliament.org.uk
Phone: 0843 886 0020
Email: info@voteEngland.org and info@voteScotland.org
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Campaign for a Free Parliament. You too can share your stories (aka press or media releases), on allmediascotland.com. Email here for more information.
Check out twitter.com/newsdipper for your very own media releases feed…
Stay connected with our various twitter feeds: Charities, Drink, Education, Energy, Fashion, Film, Food, Gardens, Legal, Motors, Music, Outdoors, Property, Science and Sports. And not forgetting Finance, Theatre, Travel, Festivals, Visual Arts, Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth and Stirling.
To catch up on all the media releases recently posted on to allmediascotland.com, you need only click the link icon that you see towards the bottom right of our two media release ‘gateway boxes’.
Campaign for a Free Parliament contact details…
Contact: Martyn Greene