BRODIES LLP and The Sunday Times Scotland will on Friday (5th May) host the latest in the current series of free ‘hot topics’ Brexit Breakfasts featuring senior political figures, academics and business leaders.
Topics for discussion include:
* Where are the markets of the future for Scottish exporters and how do we access them?
* How closely aligned with the rest of the UK are Scotland’s business needs when it comes to issues such as the single market and employment?
* What would ‘a good deal’ look like for Scotland?
* What practical steps should businesses be taking now to position themselves for the post-Brexit world?
* Liz Cameron, chief executive of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce
* Neil Francis, director of International Trade and Investment Operations at Scottish Development International
* Adam Tomkins, MSP, Conservative Shadow Cabinet Secretary, professor of public law at Glasgow University and former adviser to the UK Government
The event will feature a networking breakfast from 8.00am, short presentations by the panellists from 8.30am, and questions from the audience until 9.30am.
You can register for the event here: http://www.brodies.com/seminars-and-events/seminar/brexit-new-markets-new-opportunities
Please note that places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
When: 08:00 – 09:30 on Friday 5 May 2017
Where: The Sunday Times Scotland, Guildhall, 57 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3EN
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Charlotte Street Partners. You too can share your stories (aka press or media releases), on this site. Email here for more information.
Check out twitter.com/scotsbulletin for your very own media releases feed…
Check out too twitter.com/allGlasgowPR.
Stay connected with our various twitter feeds: Charities, Drink, Education, Energy, Fashion, Film, Food, Gardens, Legal, Motors, Music, Outdoors, Property, Science and Sports. And not forgetting Finance, Theatre, Travel, Festivals, Visual Arts, Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth and Stirling.
Charlotte Street Partners contact details…
Contact: David Gaffney