WE still have a couple of places remaining on our InDesign course taking place on Tuesday 9 October in Glasgow.
This course covers the fundamentals of InDesign applied to newspaper and magazine production and will cover:
* Moving around within text, keyboard shortcuts, drawing picture and text boxes, colouring boxes, backgrounds, texts and frames.
* Indenting, modifying text and creating style sheets.
* White (or tints) on black, tracking, kerning, baseline shift and using all the major tools within the software to enhance stories on the page.
* Wraprounds, linking columns, drop caps, shadows and other text manipulation techniques.
* Getting pictures, sizing them, fitting them in frame, cropping, etc.
* Creating master pages, templates and libraries.
Places cost £95 for NUJ members and if you wish to book a slot, please let me know.
MEDIA RELEASE issued by NUJ Scotland. You too can share your stories (aka press or media releases), on this site. Email here for more information.
Check out twitter.com/scotsbulletin for your very own media releases feed…
Check out too twitter.com/allMediaNews.
Stay connected with our various twitter feeds: Charities, Drink, Education, Energy, Fashion, Film, Food, Gardens, Legal, Motors, Music, Outdoors, Property, Science and Sports. And not forgetting Finance, Theatre, Travel, Festivals, Visual Arts, Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth and Stirling.
NUJ Scotland contact details…
Contact: Joan Macdonald