THINK Riviera and you think sun, sea and ski.
Says a spokesperson: “The mountains account for 80 per cent of the Riviera and boast 15 different ski resorts.
“Join us in February for a press trip to the Mercantour ski resorts and see for yourself how the Mediterranean gives way to the snow covered mountain peaks.
“The mountains of the French Riviera are a fantastic destination for winter sports. Lots of daily direct flights of two hours from the UK and the bus transfer of 90 minutes costs just €1!”
Discover some of the following highlights in the press pack:
* A sea view from two resorts, Isola 2000 and Roubion-les-Buisses.
* A huge Nordic skiing area in Gréolières-les-Nieges.
* Snowboarders can choose between four snowparks.
* Snowshoeing in the magnificent Parc National du Mercantour.
* The family resort of Valberg, awarded the Family Plus Mountain label.
* The joy of a drink on the Promenade des Anglais after a good day’s skiing.
* In April, Les Pistes Électroniques at Isola 2000, which brings together snow sports and emerging electronic music over three days and two nights.
To express an interest in our forthcoming press trip to the Riviera Mountains in February, and for more information on the programme, contact the press office.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by ATOUT FRANCE. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Calum Grant