CLYDE 1 1 today (Monday 7th March 2011) announced it is set to offer the ‘ultimate’ prize for music fans.
Ballroom Box Office is offering the prize of a life time to one lucky winner – the chance to win two tickets to 11 of the hottest gigs this year.
From a meet and greet with boyband Westlife at the O2 Arena in London to tickets and camping for hit music festival, Rock Ness, to Bon Jovi and Kings of Leon at Murrayfield, the exclusive prize is a dream come true for music lovers.
The amazing prize is part of Clyde 1’s Live on Location which will see the number one breakfast show George & Suzie in the morning being broadcast live from the concourse of Glasgow’s Central Station and the ballroom of the Grand Central Hotel.
Running from March 7th to 11th, George Bowie will be joined by a host of celebrities including The View, Wonderland, Craig Hill and Daniel Sloss.
Both visitors to the Clyde 1 website and listeners to the number one breakfast show in Glasgow and the West will have a chance to win Ballroom Box Office. Every day, five finalists will be selected for the finale in the Grand Central Hotel on Friday morning.
George Bowie, said: “Ballroom Box Office in the Grand Central Hotel is set to be an amazing end to our week of broadcasts from Central Station. Our lucky winner and a friend will leave straight from the hotel to take the train to London to see – and meet – Westlife that night.”
For more details about ‘Live on Location’ go to www.Clyde1.com.
Laurie Nicol, general manager at the Grand Central Hotel, said: “We are delighted to be part of Clyde 1’s Live on Location broadcasts – the Grand Central Hotel has a history of attracting the top stars so we are very excited to be hosting George & Suzie’s breakfast show in Champagne Central with performances throughout the week from The View, Wonderland, Craig Hill and Daniel Sloss.
“The Ballroom Box Office prize is incredible and we are looking forward to seeing one lucky winner pick up tickets for the hottest gigs around when the finale takes place in Champagne Central on Friday morning.”
The live broadcast is being run in partnership with Grand Central Hotel, Network Rail and Scotrail.
One lucky winner will win tickets for themselves and one friend to all of the following gigs:
- Westlife – Friday 11th March in O2 Arena, London, meet and greet plus transport
- Elbow – Tuesday 15th March at SECC
- Shayne Ward – Saturday 19th March at 02 ABC Glasgow, meet and greet
- McFly at SECC on Saturday 26th March, meet and greet
- Kylie – Wednesday 30th March at SECC
- Jamiroquai – Wednesday 20th April at SECC
- Eric Clapton – Thursday 12th May at SECC
- Rock Ness – Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th June – including camping pass
- In Demand Live at SECC on DATES TBC
- Bon Jovi at Murrayfield on Wednesday 22nd June
- Kings Of Leon at Murrayfield on Sunday 26th June
Ballroom Box Office will be on Clyde 1 from Monday 7th March 2011.
Issued on behalf of Bauer Media by the BIG Partnership.
For further information please contact Kay McCarthy at The BIG Partnership on 0141 333 9585 firstname.lastname@example.org or Nicola Macnaughton on 0141 333 9585 email@example.com
About Bauer Media
- Bauer Media’s portfolio of over 80 influential media brands connect over nineteen million UK adults with excellent content whenever, wherever and however they want.
- The UK’s Bauer Radio Network is home to a growing network of No.1 commercial radio stations in all major markets in the UK, and has a combined reach of 12.2 million listeners.
- The Network’s 19 regional commercial radio stations include some of the UK’s most established and prestigious; Manchester’s Key 103, Liverpool’s Radio City, Sheffield’s Hallam FM, Cool FM in Belfast, Clyde 1 in Glasgow and Forth One in Edinburgh.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by The BIG Partnership. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Nicola Macnaughton
Phone: 0141 3339585