FORGET the windswept, sodden courses of the UK. French golf comes with sun, stunning scenery, gastronomy protected by UNESCO and of course, French wine!
Part of the Aquitaine region in South west France, just one hour’s drive east of Bordeaux, Dordogne in the Périgord is one of the largest and most picturesque “départements” in France, as well as being one of the most prolific in terms of listed historic buildings and gastronomy.
Did you also know that The Périgord has….
- Ten medieval villages, which are officially listed among the ‘plus beaux villages de France’ (France’s Most Beautiful Villages)
- no fewer than four courses with 18 holes or more, and three, nine-hole courses
On this four-day trip (May 13-16 2011):
- play on six golf courses in beautiful surroundings with magnificent views
- taste local produce, visit markets, a new culinary school and Perigueux, the region’s gastronomic center
- find out more about local heritage in Brantome, ‘The Venice of the Perigord’, with its castles, gardens ‘a la Francaise’ and Prehistoric centre
- experience stylish and charming accommodation
As places are limited we would be grateful if you could come back to us as soon as possible should you wish to attend.
Please note that a confirmed commission is required in order to take part in press trips organized with ATOUT FRANCE and its partners.
If you would like any further details, are interested in attending this trip or in nominating someone on your behalf, please do not hesitate to contact me, Emilie Hess.
ATOUT FRANCE – France Tourism Development Agency
Tel : 0207 061 6632
Email : email@example.com
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.