THIS years’ annual Fusion conference, ‘Creative Collisions’, run by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, welcomes Norma Corlette, the award-winning educationalist and entrepreneur, as its guest speaker.
The two-day conference, which will take place on 19th and 20th November 2009 at the Aviemore Highland Resort, is the place to uncover fresh ideas, meet other companies and share business experience.
The programme includes:
* The Big Meet – One of the most popular conference sessions, exploring business issues
* Think Shop – interactive workshop sessions, sharing business experience and ideas with the experts (a group of carefully selected companies who will share their stories)
* Guest speaker – Norma Corlette is best known for her outstanding The Learning Game ltd, now she continues her success with her new project Sulis Enterprises
* Audience participation – suggestions and schemes feedback session
* All Morning Breakfast – discuss your business issues with the showcase partners
David Fraser, deputy chair, Fusion, said: “We often find there is a huge sense of isolation for business people operating in rural areas, and so Fusion has an important role to play – this is one of the key issues we’ll be addressing at the conference.”
He continued: “We’ve taken great care with the design of the Creative Collisions. Nobody likes being talked at – especially if you have entrepreneurial tendencies; so the two-day programme reflects this. There is plenty of time to network, learn what other businesses are up to – and any tips you might be able to pick up from them – plus the chance to share your own businesses challenges and success with others who walk a similar road. It’s a real ‘must-see’ for business people across the Highlands.”
For booking and further information:
Visit www.fusionlinking.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01463 715225.
Fusion was established six years ago to help connect, support and inspire entrepreneurs in all sorts of ways. With a strong membership, the organisation is moving towards being self-sustaining and independent of public sector funding with support from Inverness Chamber of Commerce, the Institute of Directors and UHI. Having started life in the Highlands and Islands, Fusion is also extending its reach across Scotland, most recently in Dumfries and Galloway and the Borders.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by The Bsuiness PR. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on www.allmediascotland.com, by emailing here.