AYRSHIRE-based creative agency, Paligwap, has been appointed to create a new brand for property investment company MAP Global Property Investments, part of the MAP group of companies, which have been helping investors for 27 years.
Paligap’s brief was to:
* create a brand that instils trust, giving the organisation an organised and integrated look;
* increase awareness of the business to investors;
* create a website which will drive MAP GPI customers through to the company’s offline marketing effort, and enable clients and potential clients to obtain more information about the company and the benefits of investing;
* create a website which enables agents to obtain information through a password-protected area; and
* provide additional marketing material (presentation folder, newsletters, electronic presentations, etc) to support agents as they provide information to their clients.
Paligap business manager, Lorna Gibson, confirmed: “I really enjoyed working with a highly motivated team in Donald and Marion. They really embraced the brand concept and understood the benefits that well thought out market communications will bring to their business.”
MAP GPI managing director, Donald Paterson, stated: “MAP were looking to expand our business to a wider customer base. To help us achieve this we required a new image and brand message. We contacted Paligap for an initial consultation and discovered that they very quickly understood our needs.
“A new look was agreed, a marketing plan established including a new website and marketing material.
“We are now very proud of our new image and are looking forward to reaching a wider audience during 2010.”
MAP specialise in bringing their clients unique and alternative methods of investment. The company was established in 2004 and is part of the Troon-based MAP group of companies who have been helping clients buy property for over 27 years.
The company strategy is not about selling holiday homes, but to specialise in overseas property investment, which gives clients high rates of capital and income returns. These yields are achieved through the purchase of freehold hotel rooms and third party contracts with tour operators and worldwide travel agents.
Paligap is a creative agency that research, plan and create strategic brand building ideas and deploy them across all channels including web, press, TV, radio, outdoor, direct mail and e-mail.
1 Carrick Road
Ayr KA7 2RA
Contact: Stephen Cosh, managing director
Tel: 01292 263777
Fax: 01292 285334
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Fame Publicity Services. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.