LINK has launched its new and improved website.
The site – www.linkhousing.org.uk – is designed to provide a better service to existing customers, attract new business to Link and help improve the efficiency of internal business processes.
* A media centre offering up-to-the-minute information and press release subscritpion for journalists, politicians and their researchers
* Easy navigation and a fresh, contemporary design
* High levels of accessibility, with tools including a text reader and high visibility and high contrast versions of the site
* A dedicated ‘Tenant Zone’, allowing tenants to access the latest information about their tenancy, report a repair online and get involved in tenant participation activities
* An enhanced ‘Find a Property’ section, making it easier for visitors to find out about affordable ownership, homes for rent and sheltered housing
* A comprehensive careers section featuring online job applications
Link is inviting people to visit the site and give their views about it by filling in the online feedback form, http://linkhousing.org.uk/index.php/about-us/website-help/website-feedback, and to update their bookmarks with the new site address.
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Link. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.