SUCCESS is on the menu for threebrand, the international creative branding agency, following recent wins from Isle of Man Creamery, the Prince’s Trust and Bayne’s Bakers.
The Edinburgh-based agency was commissioned to lead the full relaunch of Isle of Man Creamery’s product portfolio of milk, cheeses, creams and butters.
Following 18 months of extensive market research, the rebrand involved a complete redesign of the whole Creamery range, a new website, PR launch, events and an overhaul of all internal and external marketing and communication materials.
The rebrand sees a refocus of the business, to move away from a ‘commodity product’ to become an engaging brand that showcases the true culture of the Creamery, the Island and its products. Not only supporting economic development on the island, but brand growth off Island (in the UK).
Findlay Macleod, managing director of Isle of Man Creamery, commented on the rebrand:
“We wanted to capture this – the essence of what makes us at Isle of Man Creamery and our products different and something we should be proud of. Today’s consumer is more discerning and seeks provenance, traceability, sustainability and animal welfare. At Isle of Man Creamery we have this in abundance and more.
“We believe our key target audience will identify with our new range, our rebrand, and will see our products as a clear differentiator from the mass market competition – and will be pleasantly surprised that they don’t have to pay a huge premium to enjoy fantastic products.
threebrand has also been working with The Prince’s Trust Scotland on its ‘Lunch with an Old Bag’ event, which took place earlier this month at Prestonfield House Hotel, Edinburgh. Over £125,000 was raised for the charity through the donation and auction of designer and celebrity handbags.
Gary Fortune-Smith, director at threebrand, said:
“We were asked to create a recognisable brand for the annual event, which reflected the high quality cues, while remaining memorable and fun. It was also important to take into consideration the target market and include a feminine touch, reflecting the luxury elements.
“Taking the brief into account, we created a simple and clean typographical brand, which could be used year-on-year, without dating. We did this through the use of strong premium black and tasteful magenta pink with iconic graphics.”
Most recently, and following a successful three-way pitch, threebrand has also been appointed to work with Bayne’s Bakers, based in Lochore in Fife, in developing the Bayne’s brand over the coming months.
For more information please visit www.threebrand.com.
Notes to Editors:
- threebrand is a creative branding agency, launched in 2004.
- Its hand-picked and highly motivated team enjoy working from Boat 1502U, located on the Water of Leith in the heart of Edinburgh’s creative community.
- threebrand aims to help its clients create distinctive brands by following three simple steps:
- understanding the dynamics of their brands’ marketplace
- taking this knowledge and creating inspired design solutions
- ensuring brand integrity and consistent implementation
- threebrand PR compliments threebrand, offering both an integrated approach, together with stand alone PR consultancy and advice
- The company strongly believes that brands will benefit from a threebrand integrated approach with the new PR arm providing:
- a one team approach
- consistency and alignment of brand, guidelines, aims and objectives
- shared values, professionalism and expert advise
- PR support services will be recommended and tailored to the brand needs and requirements, but could include the following:
- Brand Management, Reputation Management and Profiling (consumer and corporate), Event Management, Media Relations
- Crisis and Issues Management (plus Crisis/Message Training), Web Design and Management
- Press Office Support (proactive and reactive), Research, Planning and Evaluation, Special Projects and Professional Consultancy
For more information visit www.threebrand.com or www.threebrandpr.com or contact Gillian Hamilton at threebrand PR, on 0131 454 2030 / firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA RELEASE posted by threebrand PR. You too can most media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.