ACCORDING to recent research conducted by telecommunications regulator, Ofcom, almost half (45 per cent) of all broadband and home phone consumers think switching services is too much hassle*.
However, this March the potential savings from switching to TalkTalk Essentials far outweigh the trouble and worry – plus you can do it quickly online at Simplifydigital.com.
TalkTalk Essentials bundle highlights:
* The package is currently available at an unbeatable price of just £3.49 per month for the first 12 months (and only £6.99 per month thereafter) which equates to a cost of just £41.88 for an entire year’s broadband and free evening and weekend calls to UK landlines.
* The package offers super-fast up to 24 Mb broadband with a 40 Gig usage cap, which is enough to download 55 films, 900 albums or every single episode of Lost twice, each month!
* It comes with a free and easy to set up wireless router and free connection worth £29.99. What’s more, TalkTalk offers a 30-day ‘no-quibble’ policy – if you’re not happy, you can leave with no strings attached.
* TalkTalk Essentials also includes a home phone call package as part of the deal, with free evening and weekend calls to UK landlines, including 0870 and 0845 numbers, as well as discounts on calls to your top 16 mobile and international numbers.
* A line rental charge of £12.30 per month is applicable.
You can get the deal either online at Simplifydigital.com or by giving one of Simplifydigital.com’s friendly experts a buzz.
Simplifydigital.com has experts available for free, seven days a week, to talk you through the ins and outs of the TalkTalk deal, as well as the best deals from all the other leading digital TV, broadband and home phone providers.
Here’s what Kate from Edinburgh, who saved £300 by using the Simplifydigital service said:
Did you save money by using the service?
I certainly did! I switched services and chose a package which enabled my broadband and telephone line to be provided as one. I estimate that this saved me around £300 per year.
What details did you need to switch service providers?
Just a few details about my existing services, plus my postcode and phone number.
How long did it take on the phone?
Not long at all, around ten minutes to talk through the options and then a further ten minutes to sign up.
What package did you go for?
I signed up to a TalkTalk broadband and phone package. The deal allowed me to make free international calls at evenings and weekends, which is very important to me as my sister lives in New Zealand and we talk regularly at the weekend.
How was your customer experience?
Very good – the agent, Elliott, talked me through my options in simple, jargon-free language!
How long did it take for your services to be switched over?
Around 14 days.
Would you recommend the service to your friends?
I certainly would. I was nervous about switching as I was confused about my options and I thought it would be a hassle. But, the process was simple and the experts do all the hard work for you!
* Ofcom Strategic Review of Consumer Switching
Notes to editors:
Simplifydigital.com offers a free and impartial ‘Switching Support’ service for anyone looking to get a digital TV, broadband or phone package.
Its London-based impartial experts are available for free over the phone, to answer all those tricky questions and match the family’s needs to the best deal available.
Simplifydigital.com’s experts are available for free on 0800 1 388 388 seven days a week (Lines open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Saturday 9am-5:30pm; Sunday 10-5:30pm).
You can also use Simplifydigital.com’s Ofcom accredited comparison engine online at www.simplifydigital.com
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Simplifydigital. You too can post your story ideas for journalists (aka press or media releases), on allmediascotland.com. Email email@example.com for more information.