AS modern companies increasingly rely on the World Wide Web, Simplifydigital.com reveals exactly why office broadband solutions are key to boosting efficiency and security within the business…
1. Increased level of support: business broadband providers make sure that your company is always connected to the internet. Some packages come with a dial-up solution as a backup option to ensure that your broadband connection runs as smoothly as your business.
2. Prioritised security: business broadband packages come with advanced security options. This means that it is less likely for office-based work stations to be infected by viruses or hacked into.
3. Generous allowances: many business broadband suppliers give clients access to unlimited downloads, faster upload speeds and generally have bigger usage allowances. This is very useful especially if the company engages in many video conferences or uses VoIP (Voice-Over-IP).
4. VPN: an array of packages also comes with a so-called Virtual Private Network option, which means firms are able to connect to the office network remotely, which is beneficial for employees or employers who are constantly on the move or commute.
5. Freebies: most business broadband deals come with extras, for instance a small slice of internet web-space, email packages, spam protection software and domain name registration.
Simplifydigital.com lists a selection of money-saving business broadband deals:
1. TalkTalk Business
£10.00 a month + £13.45 line rental
Up to 24Mbps business broadband, calls with TalkTalk Business, additional unlimited calls packages from just £6 a month, free online security licence, free wireless router, unlimited downloads, dedicated business support, prioritised network traffic, 1 x static IP address;
2. Plusnet Business Broadband
From £10.00 a month + £13 line rental
10GB monthly usage, up to 20Mb download speeds, save on your phone bill, free 4 port wireless router, upload speeds up to 1Mb, static IP (available), free overnight usage, email, 100Mb webspace, unlimited POP3 email and support for SMTP/IMAP, enhanced care, prioritised service and Annex M;
3. BT Office Broadband with phone line
from £11.00 broadband + £14.99 line rental
Phone line, 500 free UK landline minutes, up to 20Mb broadband, 10GB usage allowance, optional wireless router (£59, ex VAT), online support, online billing and account management.
Notes to editors:
Simplifydigital.com offers a free and impartial ‘Switching Support’ service for anyone looking to get a digital TV, broadband or phone package.
Its London-based impartial experts are available for free over the phone, to answer all those tricky questions and match the family’s needs to the best deal available.
Simplifydigital.com’s experts are available for free on 0800 1 388 388 seven days a week (Lines open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Saturday 9am-5:30pm; Sunday 10-5:30pm).
You can also use Simplifydigital.com’s Ofcom accredited comparison engine online at www.simplifydigital.com.
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Simplifydigital. You too can post your story ideas for journalists (aka press or media releases), on allmediascotland.com. Email email@example.com for more information.