LET us give you a taste of the ideas that await you…
- Sleep with the wolves on the Riviera or spend a night in a Villa at the top of a chimney in Nantes?
- Wine tasting in classic Burgundy or learning the secrets of a Bouillabaisse in Marseilles?
- Icefall climbing in Rhone Alpes or barefoot walks across the Mont St Michel Bay?
- Leonardo’s mansion at the Clos Luce or the Dinosaurs’ museum in Languedoc Roussillon?
- Touring the Cognac country, travelling at a donkey’s pace in Midi Pyrenees, or hiking along the coastal trail in the Var?
- The aquatic paradise Aquariaz in Savoie Mont Blanc or the mineral waters along the Spa Route of Auvergne?
- Sailing in Corsica or paddling in Nord Pas de Calais?
- The Limoges Fine Arts Museum in Limousin or the P’tit-Dej Hotel on the Ile de Re?
- The Tonnerres de Brest in Brittany, the Strawberry festival in the Dordogne Valley or the Vendee Globe Race in Vendee?
- Lille 3000 FANTASTIC or Nantes 2012?
Don’t miss this opportunity to CREATE YOUR OWN LITTLE BLACK BOOK TO FRANCE by registering now at www.francemeetsthemedia.co.uk
LIVERPOOL: Monday 27, 12pm to 2pm
MANCHESTER: Monday 27, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
LONDON: Tuesday 28, 10am to 2pm, or 2pm to 5.30pm; and Wednesday 29, 8am to 11.30 am
EDINBURGH: Thursday 1, 8am to 10.30am
GLASGOW: Thursday 1, 3.30pm to 7.30pm
For more information, contact email@example.com
Don’t miss our daily A-Z Guide to France on our Twitter account #FMTM2012 and special features on our blog myfranceamoi.travel
Press contact: Press Office ATOUT FRANCE UK
020 7061 6635
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.