LET us give you a taste of the ideas that await you…
- Sleep with the wolves on the Riviera or spend a night in a Villa at the top of a chimney in Nantes?
- Wine tasting in classic Burgundy or learning the secrets of a Bouillabaisse in Marseilles?
- Icefall climbing in Rhone Alpes or barefoot walks across the Mont St Michel Bay?
- Leonardo’s mansion at the Clos Luce or the Dinosaurs’ museum in Languedoc Roussillon?
- Touring the Cognac country, travelling at a donkey’s pace in Midi Pyrenees, or hiking along the coastal trail in the Var?
- The aquatic paradise Aquariaz in Savoie Mont Blanc or the mineral waters along the Spa Route of Auvergne?
- Sailing in Corsica or paddling in Nord Pas de Calais?
- The Limoges Fine Arts Museum in Limousin or the P’tit-Dej Hotel on the Ile de Re?
- The Tonnerres de Brest in Brittany, the Strawberry festival in the Dordogne Valley or the Vendee Globe Race in Vendee?
- Lille 3000 FANTASTIC or Nantes 2012?
Don’t miss this opportunity to CREATE YOUR OWN LITTLE BLACK BOOK TO FRANCE by registering now at www.francemeetsthemedia.co.uk
LIVERPOOL: Monday 27, 12pm to 2pm
MANCHESTER: Monday 27, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
LONDON: Tuesday 28, 10am to 2pm, or 2pm to 5.30pm; and Wednesday 29, 8am to 11.30 am
EDINBURGH: Thursday 1, 8am to 10.30am
GLASGOW: Thursday 1, 3.30pm to 7.30pm
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss our daily A-Z Guide to France on our Twitter account #FMTM2012 and special features on our blog myfranceamoi.travel
Press contact: Press Office ATOUT FRANCE UK
020 7061 6635
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Press Office