WE’VE highlighted new accommodation, restaurants, cultural events, transports and nature projects so you can be ahead of this year’s trends:
- Accommodations – from a hotel with music as its décor in Marseille to a brand new Club Med in the Rhone-Alps to a five-star B&B in Vendée, France is offering more opportunities to cater to your every whim.
- Restaurants – A new taster menu in the Languedoc-Roussillon, cooking courses in Marseille and Michelin starred chefs in Rhone-Alpes will make your taste buds flutter!
- Cultural events – Culture Vultures can walk through a Paleolithic park in Auvergne, a Gallic theme park in Burgundy and see the opening of the Louvre-Lens museum in the Nord-Pas de Calais.
- Transport – A new panoramic railway in Auvergne, a flashback tour in a vintage car in Burgundy and a tramway designed by Christian Lacroix in the Languedoc Roussillon offer a new perspective on traditional transport!
- Nature projects – The new multi-purpose Olympic Regatta in the Nord Pas de Calais, a swim in a 40 hectare man-made lake in the Rhone-Alps and cycling in Brittany as the new addition to the ‘Cycle West’ project linking cycle routes in southwest England with northwest France will revel nature lovers.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Press Office ATOUT FRANCE UK
Phone: 020 7061 6635