ON June 21st, France’s national music celebration will kick off the famous July festivals, so we’ve highlighted the best for you to prepare for the celebrations!
- Fête de la Musique (National) – On 21 June, France’s national festival, which has spread around the world, will have everything from street parties to major concerts.
- Chorégie d’Orange (Rhône Valley) – From 7-30 July, the oldest festival in France will hold weekly lyrical music performances in its perfectly preserved Roman Theatre.
- Festival d’Aix-en-Provence (Provence) – From 5-27 July, this annual festival will present works by Mozart, Revel, and a new opera called Written on Skin.
- Calvi on the Rocks (Corsica) – From 6-11 July, this annual electronic music festival held on the bay of Calvi will host its acts in an idyllic setting.
- Festival de Beaune (Burgundy) – from 6-29 July, the 30th annual edition of the International Festival of Baroque Music over four weekends.
- Festival d’Avignon (Provence) – From 7-28 July, the 66th annual edition of the avant-garde summer festival will present new productions and talent in theatre, dance and music.
- Nice Jazz Festival (Riviera) – From 8-12 July, the vibrant annual jazz festival in Nice will host a variety of Jazz acts.
- Jazz à Juan (Riviera) – From 12-22 July, this prestigious international jazz festival, the oldest in Europe, will pay tribute to the greatest musicians who have performed since 1960.
- La Roque d’Anthéron (Provence) – From 21 July to 22 August, international festival will host a variety of different piano performances.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Tiffany Reed
Phone: 020 7061 6637