FOR those who are looking for fun, enjoy the unusual, expect excellent service, and have a taste of gourmet, look no further.
Be spoilt for choice with over 2,800 Logis hotel-restaurants in France and Europe, all offering unique ideas to create the perfect summer holiday with a difference.
Whether you are in Brittany admiring Celtic landscapes, in Provence falling under the spell of gentle cicada song, in the Auvergne, enjoying a mountaineering experience or in Aquitaine tasting the many culinary specialties, spend the summer within an unique setting with the Logis.
Visit the new Logis website logishotels.com and discover one of the 13 themes which Logis de France has developed to aid visitors in finding the perfect accommodation: Wellness, Gastronomy, Learning, Unusual, Thrills, Quiet, Sea, Exception, Water, Sports and Relaxation, Snow, Charm and Family stay.
A few highlights:
- Hotel De Diane, a lovely, distinctive mansion located 100 metres from the beach in Brittany. From €80*
- Hotel Les Pins, a large Provencal house with swimming pool in the PACA region. From €125*
- Hotel Montespan-Talleyrand-Bourbon, a three-fireplace graded Logis hotel with Louis XVI décor on the edge of Auvergne. From €68*
- Hotel Mendi Alde, which offers an outstanding view over the mountains, in the heart of the Basque Country. From €50*
* All prices are per person in a double room on a half-board basis.
Founded in 1949 in the Auvergne, the Fédération Internationale des Logis is Europe’s leading voluntary chain with properties all over Europe.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.