Digital marketing with Gary Ennis, founder and managing director, NSDesign Ltd
First session Tue 6th September 8.30-10.00am – Glasgow Airport Business Centre, Renfrewshire Chamber (breakfast will be available / park for free in our carpark opposite Holiday Inn Express – press control button at barrier and say you have a meeting at the Chamber)
An experienced entrepreneur, Gary established NSDesign in 1999 at the peak of the ‘internet boom’.
Today, the company continues to provide creative digital services to over 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Three times short-listed for ‘Creative Entrepreneur of the Year’, a member of the Industrial Advisory Board for the University of the West of Scotland, and last year named by Insider Magazine as one of Scotland’s ‘Rising Stars’, Gary’s main ambition is to prove to the sceptics that ‘Geeks’ can be cool too!
First session (the 1st 60 mins) - Websites that work – getting real results online
Just having a website on the internet is no guarantee of online success.
Having the ‘right’ website, which is planned, designed, developed and managed to match your business objectives will set you apart from your competition, and help deliver real measurable results. This short workshop will cover:
- The importance of planning and setting objectives
- Choosing a suitable domain name
- The ‘technical issues’ such as SEO and Accessibility
- Understanding the importance of design – good AND bad!
- The role of the professional
- After ‘go-live'; tips to keep delivering success
Based on the attendees digital needs and requirements, a further two sessions will be tailored specifically. (and agreed at the end of the first session – examples; social media / blogging / use of email / video etc….)
These sessions are delivered free under the Business Mentoring Programme – a partnership between Scottish Chambers and Scottish Enterprise.
European funding allows us to offer these sessions to you at no charge, provided you meet the eligibility criteria, which are:
- In business for at least approx one year with ambition to grow
- Turnover of more than approx £100K or plan in place to achieve that
- Not involved in one-to-one mentoring for last year (you can join this group if you have recently finished a mentoring group)
- One person per company must be a senior / decision maker
You don’t need to be a Renfrewshire Chamber member – as long as you are based in Renfrewshire, East Ren, Inverclyde, Dunbartonshire or Helensburgh and satisfy the eligibility criteria – then you can attend for free.
To book a place please contact Linda Perry, mentoring executive on 0141 847 5458, email@example.com
The group will be max ten in size therefore spaces are limited and will be offered to eligible companies on a first come first served basis.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.