Young Scottish professional boxer John McCallum has made several sponsorship opportunities available to support his quest to become Scotland's next world champion boxer.
John has an unbeaten record since turning professional, and four British youth titles and seven Scottish titles in the amateur ranks, and a silver medal at senior level in the Four Nations. He has represented Scotland all over the world, with gold medals in Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland and Poland under his belt (not to mention silver and bronze medals too). His fights to date have been attended by up to 3,500 people at a time, and future fights at venues such as Wembley will attract up to 80,000. John already enjoys a high profile, with frequent coverage in the daily press, and a huge following.
By associating with John McCallum, an ambitious young professional Scottish boxing star, sponsors could:
- Increase awareness of their products and services;
- Reinforce or improve their corporate image;
- Increase sales;
- Broaden their customer base and develop new markets;
- Show that they care about their community and are prepared to invest in its future;
- Encourage company pride and loyalty to help attract and retain staff;
- Take advantage of hospitality to develop relationships with customers.
Sponsorship will allow John to train properly and showcase his skills at boxing matches throughout the UK and abroad. Several annual packages are available to suit different needs and budgets:
- Title Sponsor;
- Silver Sponsor;
- Bronze Sponsor;
- Training Sponsor;
- Equipment Sponsor;
- Clothing Sponsor;
- Nutrition Sponsor;
- Promotion Sponsor.
For more information about the packages available, please contact John directly on 07949 297 010.