JUST as they have delighted us on previous occasions, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Easter, Cuckoo’s Bakery have baked up a box of masculine sweet treats for Father’s Day.
Show dad you love and appreciate him by presenting him with a box of six cupcakes which are just like him, manly on the outside with a soft centre!
The six cupcakes are decorated with blue and gold, and feature edible plaques reading, ‘I Heart My Dad’ and ‘Happy Father’s Day’.
The delicious dad-tastic flavours include:
* Sea Salted Caramel, Lemon Meringue Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake,
* Innis & Gunn Toffee Pudding, Black Bottom, Golden Chocolate
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for your dad, and place them in a gift box decorated with ribbon and complete with a gift card – all for £17.00
For further press enquiries, please contact Martin Hunt on 0131 557 8885/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Ismay Currie on email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- The gift box will be available on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June.
- Delivery within Edinburgh city bypass is £3.95. Buy online for collection or delivery at www.cuckoosbakery.co.uk
- Cuckoo’s Bakery is at 150 Dundas Street, and are open every day except Mondays.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Tartan Silk PR. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Ismay Currie
Phone: 0131 557 8885