THE Whisky Anorak presents an ambitious new one-man show at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Says a spokesperson: “‘Villains, Heroes and Adventurers’, by The Whisky Anorak, tells stories inspired by villains, heroes and adventurers (and a misplaced submarine), laced with rare whisky.
“The unique and irreverent delivery is punctuated with ‘sledging rations’, ‘a smell that men should smell like’ and of course some rare whisky.”
Jenner’s Board Room, Princes Street is the venue for ‘Villians, Heroes and Adventurers’ (this is Venue 42, a new venue for the Festival Fringe).
The Whisky Anorak is John Mark Di Ciacca, a chartered surveyor having a laugh.
He is advisor to the Monte Carlo Whisky Society and led the inaugural tasting at the Hotel de Paris in the presence of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco in 2012.
There are 15 shows at 3pm running from 7th August through to 28th August and an evening show every Thursday at 6pm. (Assemble in Valvona & Crolla Food Hall in Jenner’s.)
Tickets cost £15.00 (cons.£13.00) and can be purchased via the festival fringe box office.
The show lasts for 1.5 hours
Contact John Mark Di Ciacca Tel: 07767 611345 Email: JohnMark@whiskyanorak.com
Notes to Editors:
• A limited number of free tickets are available to journalists for Tuesday, 7th August 3pm.
• Like all anoraks, The Whisky Anorak wears the worst anorak he could find.
• The distinctive blue and yellow show flyer makes use of the Naval Delta Flag which means ‘KEEP CLEAR – I Have Trouble Manoeuvring’
• The show leaflet, the press release and the Whisky Anorak logo can all be provided via a dropbox link.
• Added bonus: Ten per cent discount on any product in the Valvona & Crolla Food hall and Caffes in Jenners, Princes Street during August on production of their Villains, Heroes and Adventurers ticket stub.
• Show Dates – August 7, 8, 10, 13, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24 and 25 at 3pm; 9, 16 and 23 at 6pm
• The Whisky Anorak wishes to encourage those adults who choose to drink to do so responsibly and to discourage the misuse of alcohol. Whisky Anorak also respects those who choose not to drink alcohol and recognises abstinence on health or religious grounds.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Margaret Matthew Marketing. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.