Part of the ‘Portes du Soleil’ skiing area, Les Gets is the idyllic Savoyard winter village
CLOSE to the Franco-Swiss border and Morzine resort’s neighbour, this resort has slopes for every experience level and faces the Mont Blanc mountain chain for both nature lovers and skiing enthusiasts.
The resort is popular with professional athletes:
- Home of the new boardercross, developed and designed by Deborah Athonioz.
The resort also has a large air cushion to practice ski and snowboard figures on and guests can even enjoy horse-drawn sleigh and poney rides!
The ski resort boasts a gastronomic art de vivre:
- The new Gastronomic brasserie ‘The Four Seasons’ where chef Alan White serves his delicacies
- La ‘Fruitiere des Perrieres’ which produces famous local cheeses like raclette and gruyère
- Atelier Chocolat which organises chocolate-based treat workshops
- 22 December – 4 January 2013: Father Christmas lives at the Gets
- 20-24 March 2013: Rock the Pistes Festival (music)
The Gets resort is open from 22 December 2012 to 14 April 2013.
Don’t forget to register your interest in attending our 11 September Winter Wonderland event to find out more and meet with Les Gets!
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Jacqueline Mirtelli
Phone: 020 7061 6624