RENFREWSHIRE Chamber, who deliver the Graduate Recruitment Incentive, (a wage subsidy of £3,000 to companies that recruit a recent graduate into a new position) is holding a free Graduate Career Zone Workshop to bring graduates and potential employers together.
Graduates will be able to access the latest thinking in how to secure that ideal job, including:
- How to prepare your CV and cover letter to make you stand out from the crowd.
- How to prepare for different formats of interview, e.g. competency based interview techniques.
- How to network and find positions that aren’t advertised.
SMEs will discover how to find the best young talent for their organisation and:
- Register for free access to our unique online recruitment support program.
- How and where to advertise to attract the best graduate candidates.
- How to prepare a job spec.
- How to sift and match CV’s.
- How to structure your interview questions.
Following the workshops there will be the opportunity to network between local companies and potential candidates in an informal setting. A light buffet and refreshments will be provided.
Graduates and employers from all over Scotland are welcome.
The event will be held at UWS Paisley Campus, P Block on Thursday 28th February 5PM-7PM (parking available via Lady Lane entrance)
To register your free place please email Bob Grant, Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 0141 847 5455.
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.