RENFREWSHIRE Chamber, who deliver the Graduate Recruitment Incentive, (a wage subsidy of £3,000 to companies that recruit a recent graduate into a new position) is holding a free Graduate Career Zone Workshop to bring graduates and potential employers together.
Graduates will be able to access the latest thinking in how to secure that ideal job, including:
- How to prepare your CV and cover letter to make you stand out from the crowd.
- How to prepare for different formats of interview, e.g. competency based interview techniques.
- How to network and find positions that aren’t advertised.
SMEs will discover how to find the best young talent for their organisation and:
- Register for free access to our unique online recruitment support program.
- How and where to advertise to attract the best graduate candidates.
- How to prepare a job spec.
- How to sift and match CV’s.
- How to structure your interview questions.
Following the workshops there will be the opportunity to network between local companies and potential candidates in an informal setting. A light buffet and refreshments will be provided.
Graduates and employers from all over Scotland are welcome.
The event will be held at UWS Paisley Campus, P Block on Thursday 28th February 5PM-7PM (parking available via Lady Lane entrance)
To register your free place please email Bob Grant, Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce on email@example.com or tel. 0141 847 5455.
MEDIA RELEASE issued by Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Bob Davidson
Phone: 0141 847 5452