WITH 2,600 hotel-restaurants in France and Europe, the new edition of the established international Logis Guide indexes various accommodation styles both special and welcoming.
The guide offers a variety of ideas to plan any type of escape: romantic, family or professional.
The new 2013 Logis guide is available for free today.
The essential International Logis Guide
- More than 2,600 Logis addresses across Europe to discover the new 2013 guide: France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Andorra, Luxembourg, Italy and the Netherlands.
- New this year: new pages to highlight the new Plaisirologis concept, to discover various character properties far from the standard hotel chain.
Now is also the time to discover the new free loyalty card: O-Logis which rewards the business and leisure clientele visiting Logis-listed restaurants and hotels during week days or week-ends.
And just as many invitations to travel and discover based on 13 themes: Charm, Wellbeing, Gastronomy, Learning, Snow, Sports and Relaxation, Quirky, Sea, Water, Thrills, Quiet, Exception and Family stay.
New for 2013: the ‘Velo’ and ‘Moto’ themes
Practical details: Free, 70,000 copies, bilingual guide (French and English), size 21 x 21 cm
How can you get your Logis Guides?
- On the website logishotel.com (€7 delivery charge)
- In every tourist office, Logis de France and at the Logis International Federation
- In the regional Logis associations
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.
Contact: Press Office
Phone: 020 7061 6635