CKD Galbraith, the Scottish independent property consultancy, is recruiting for eight positions across the firm in a bid to continue expanding its reach throughout Scotland.
The news follows yesterday’s announcement of the partnership’s major expansion of its rural services through a merger with Hayes Macfarlane, an established farm and estates management business based in Aberdeenshire and Perthshire.
The positions cover a range of levels, including one senior and three graduate posts, extending across the firm’s energy, rural and sporting agency divisions with half the roles in the commercial team, including building surveying.
Said Pam Over, managing partner for the commercial team at CKD Galbraith: “After a successful 12 months, we are on track for another healthy year and this recruitment campaign forms part of our ambitious plans for continued expansion in the Scottish marketplace.
“With a strategic eye to the future and our commitment in supporting new talent, we are particularly pleased to offer a number of graduate roles for fresh, motivated individuals eager to be trained by an experienced team.
“In return we offer potential for career progression and personal development within a progressive firm with an interesting and varied workload.”
CKD Galbraith are recruiting for the following positions:
- Commercial investment agent at senior level, based in Edinburgh
- Sporting agent, based in Perthshire
- Rural surveyor / land agent based across Scotland
- Commercial property and energy surveyor, based in Stirling
- Environmental technician / wayleave negotiator, based in Perth
- Graduate commercial surveyor, based in Edinburgh
- Graduate building surveyor, based in Edinburgh
- GIS technician – graduate level, based in Perth
Full information on all posts can be viewed at www.ckdgalbraith.co.uk/working-for-us
Notes to Editor
- The merger with Hayes Macfarlane will take effect as of 1 July this year. Hayes Macfarlane will become part of CKD Galbraith operation, taking its network of regional offices throughout Scotland to 14 and will now include Aberdeen and Alyth.
- Sporting Lets, CKD Galbraith’s Sporting Agency department is based in Perth and offers one of the widest selections of fishing, shooting or stalking in Scotland and Irelandm with over 60 retained estates, of which the majority are also management clients.
Issued by JK Consultancy on behalf of CKD Galbraith. For further information please contact: Jenny Kumar on 07989 5571989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CKD Galbraith is an independent property consultancy employing 250 staff in offices in Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth, Cupar, Inverness, Aberfeldy, Castle Douglas, Ayr, Elgin, Galashiels, Kelso, Peebles, Alyth and Aberdeen.
The firm provides the full range of property consulting services across the commercial, residential, rural and renewable energy sectors throughout Scotland. CKD Galbraith also enjoys a successful relationship with its associate firm in London, CKD Kennedy Macpherson.
CKD Galbraith’s commercial arm delivers partner-led commercial property intelligence across a range of services, including property and asset management, professional services, investment consultancy, sales, lettings and acquisitions, project co-ordination, facilities management and building surveying.
MEDIA RELEASE posted by JK Consultancy. You too can media releases (aka press releases) on allmediascotland.com. For more information, email here.