Slide your way into the heart of the Three Valleys and explore the largest skiing area in the world
Welcome to Les Menuires and Meribel Vallee for a four-day press trip.
12-15 December 2013
LES Menuires and Meribel Vallée represent the authenticity and beauty of the French Alps as well as the grandeur of the Three Valleys skiing area.
For families, Les Menuires is a superb choice with its huge appeal to all levels of skiers and variety of entertainment.
There are several children’s areas such as Walibi Gliss where they can have fun while the adults enjoy their time at appetizing restaurants, from the traditional Savoyard restaurant to the finest tables such as La Bouitte with 2* Michelin.
Méribel Vallée is the postcard picture of the Three Valleys. The alpine ski resort was the first in the Tarantaise Valley to earn a 5* establishment where you can now enjoy soothing treatments at the spa Nuxe located at the Hôtel Le Kaila.
Les Menuires and Meribel Vallée are the perfect playgrounds for the slide sport addicts but also for extreme sports lovers: mountain bike on snow, indoor climbing or ice cascade climbing.
On this trip, you will:
- On top of skiing and snowboarding, get into snowshoeing and immerse yourself in the beauty of the outdoors with horse-drawn carriage rides
- Jump into extreme sports by mountain biking on the snowy pistes used for the famous Rock ‘n’ Bike Festival
- Get a ‘bird’s eye view’ with a flight over the beautiful Three Valleys area
- Relax at the ‘Parc Olympique‘ – saunas – Turkish baths and jacuzzi
- Dine at a the 2* Michelin restaurant ‘La Bouitte’ and lunch at a local restaurant ‘Chez Pépé Nicholas’
Please note that a confirmed commission is required in order to take part in Press trips organised by ATOUT FRANCE and its partners.
If you would like any further details, are interested in attending this trip or in nominating someone on your behalf, please reply to email@example.com
MEDIA RELEASE posted by Atout France. You too can post media releases (aka press releases). For more details, email here.
Contact: Marine Catalogna
Phone: 020 7061 6637