SCOTTISH radio stations are being invited to enter a competition seeking to recognise the best promotional and marketing campaigns.
But the deadline for entries to the event being run by the Radio Academy is looming: the 26th of next month.
The categories are
1. Best local/regional on-air promotion
2. Best national on-air promotion
3. Best on-aid sponsorship on UK radio
4. Best on-air imaging promotion on UK radio
5. Best local or regional radio station/network marketing campaign
6. Best national radio station marketing campaign
7. Best use of online for marketing a station or network
8. Best radio station event
9. Best ‘street’ marketing
10. The 2007 Radio Academy Creative Gold Award
The winners will be announced on October 17, in London.
For more information, visit www.radioacademy.org