UK-wide sales of the Daily Mirror newspaper have fallen below one million, according to average circulation figures for last month.
Says the Audit Bureau of Circulation, the average UK sale of the tile last month stood at 965,248.
Other December average UK sales, says ABC, were as follows:
* Daily Record, 224,411;
* Daily Star, 491,726;
* The Sun, 2,043,810;
* Daily Express, 502,163;
* Daily Mail, 1,740,960;
* The Daily Telegraph, 540,501;
* Financial Times, 236,528;
* The Guardian, 203,069;
* i, 292,488;
* The Independent, 67,266;
* The Times, 384,459;
* Daily Star – Sunday, 302,031;
* The Sun (Sunday), 1,669,036;
* Sunday Mail, 255,637;
* Sunday Mirror, 934,501;
* Sunday People, 380,000;
* Sunday Express, 433,298;
* The Sunday Post, 216,651;
* The Mail on Sunday, 1,570,614;
* Independent on Sunday, 102,248;
* The Observer, 222,352;
* The Sunday Telegraph, 421,305; and
* The Sunday Times, 812,515.
Source: Audit Bureau of Circulation, January 17 2014.