EDINBURGH was the location on Thursday for the second DARE Awards (Scotland and Northern Ireland) run by the Public Relations Consultants Association.
And the winners were:
* The Scottish Government PR Team won the In-House Team of the Year award, with judges praising them as “a team going above and beyond doing just their jobs, with a strong performance across all communication objectives”.
* Stripe Communications, which has offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow, won the Consultancy of the Year award. The judges noted the agency’s “excellent growth and performance across the board”.
* The Scottish Government also won the Public and Third Sector award, in conjunction with Edinburgh’s Consolidated PR, for the ‘A Wee Chat About Organ Donation’ campaign.
* Other major winners included Edinburgh-based CM Porter Novelli, which won the Live, Launched and Loud category, and the Technology, Trade and B2B category for its campaigns ‘Bottle of “Dram”atic Proportion’ and ‘Building on Brand – Structural Timber Association’.
* 3×1 Public Relations, based in Glasgow, won the Consumer Relations category for its ‘Forest Fairytales campaign’. Edinburgh’s Citypress and Seafish won the Campaign Challenges category for their joint ‘See You Home Safe’ campaign.
* Lloyds Banking Group in Edinburgh was handed the award for Corporate, Financial and Stakeholder Relations for its ‘Scottish Widows: Transforming Tradition campaign’.
* VisitScotland in Edinburgh won the Digital and Social Strategy campaign for its ‘Once, Twice, Three Times a Pony’ campaign.
* Scottish SPCA in Dunfermline won the award for Media Marketing and Measurement for its ‘Rescue Pets Make Great Pets!’ campaign.