CLOSING DATE: August 31, 2015
Tony Macaroni Group
JOB TITLE: Digital media officer
REPORTING TO: Managing director / area manager
LOCATION: Glasgow based with some travel to Tony Macaroni Group restaurants in the wider Glasgow area, Edinburgh and Central Scotland.
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: Full-time contract
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To lead the marketing efforts of the Tony Macaroni Group in order to raise awareness of the restaurants to attract new customers, in addition to maintaining relationships with existing customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the ‘voice’ of each of the brands working with the management teams and chosen marketing agencies to create and implement strategies encompassing both digital and traditional channels.
Our brands include Tony Macaroni, Nardini’s and Osteria del Tempo Perso.
• Brand development and management – responsible for appropriate brand positioning, messaging and steering creation of visual identity working with creative agency.
• Implementing a social media strategy across the sites, ensuring brand consistency.
• Overall editorial responsibility for content across all digital platforms.
• Day-to-day management of Tony Macaroni and sister company websites to ensure they are kept updated, relevant and boost our profile on the web.
• Database management – growing database and gathering insight and intelligence on different audience segments increasingly effective communications.
• Management and growth of social media presence.
• Research, source and generate content for digital platforms to grow website numbers and actions on website (online table bookings, takeaway orders, voucher purchases).
• Working closely with other staff to assist in the development of creative campaigns.
• Working closely with the restaurant teams to ensure all relevant events and promotional information is pushed out, and the teams are supported to generate required footfall.
• Previous experience with similar responsibilities in another organisation with the ability to cope with the demands of a growing organisation.
• At least three years marketing experience-encompassing brand, digital and marketing communications experience.
• Success in working on cross-platform digital campaigns and seeing these through from concept to delivery and reporting; including:
* content-led strategy creation;
* management website content;
* social media management and content creation;
* database management and delivery of email marketing campaigns;
* excellent communication skills with an ability to write clever copy for web and print media;
* email contact strategy and creation;
* Proven success in managing digital marketing agencies covering digital specialisms such as email delivery, social media, SEO;
* Have creative flair and an interest in contemporary design;
* Working with a modern CMS and managing the website content;
* Google analytics reporting and analysis;
* Proven track-record of delivering consistently creative content for a variety of platforms;
* Skilled in HMTL, multi-media production and Photoshop;
* Knowledge of SEO; and
* Be highly organised with exceptional planning capabilities.
• Dependent upon relevant experience
This advert first appeared on allmediascotland on July 25 2015.
Contact: Giuseppe Marini