YOUR key to the media, allmediascotland.com is where to publish and find media releases.
In other words, you are an organisation seeking profile, perhaps seeking to generate new business, where you recognise the need to get your name ‘out there’.
Or you are a journalist seeking story ideas.
Below, see our package options to post a release on allmediascotland.com. You could be publishing your media release for as little as £3+VAT.
This is a service for you to promote yourself.
We know that probably one reason will suffice, if you are serious about connecting with the media. So, here are ten.
1. YOUR release read by journalists. allmediascotland.com carries media news and media releases: both proven draws for journalists.
2. YOUR release easily found by online search engines – call it ‘bonus SEO';
3. YOUR very own media mailing list. You can forward your release, including on an embargoed basis, to other media outlets, such as local newspapers, news websites and radio stations;
4. FREE training to help you get better. It’s not just about being able to deliver a media release, it’s also about quality, and we will help you improve your media release writing skills with our online training suite;
5. YOUR release checked once more. Your release will be moderated, ahead of publication, meaning a ‘second pair of eyes’ to prevent spelling and other errors (please note, releases on allmediascotland.com are solely for self-promotion, not criticising third parties); and
6. YOUR release on a dedicated twitter feed: twitter.com/nonstopstories.
HOW IT WORKS?
Simply sign up to allmediascotland.com and click the verification email that you are then sent. Then go to your profile and choose. Or choose via the package invitations below. You purchase using a credit card via a secure payment gateway. Once you have bought, you will receive a Welcome Pack on how best to use the service. To post a release on allmediascotland.com, you do so by completing a template, that has – for instance – space specifically for your headline, the text of your release, contact details, etc.
In the pipeline, for launching soon:
7. IMPROVED instructions on exactly how to upload a release. Step-by-step guidance;
8. YOUR release going direct to journalists who have asked for it. Thanks to our upcoming eAlerts service;
9. THE chance to share and learn from each other. Via our regular online media release clinics; and
10. LEARN from among the top journalists in their field. Our upcoming new series of blogs will feature journalists you will know advising how best to connect with the media.
HOW MUCH? £100+VAT to post ten releases. Or cheaper still, pro rata, with our enhanced packages (please note, one-off media release purchases are eligible for only some of the above services).
Do you want to be considered a ‘player’? To alert the media to your stories on a regular basis? Be considered part of the media landscape? Viewed as part of the national ‘fabric’?