CLOSING DATE: January 13, 2016
Glasgow or Dundee
WE have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished digital content producer.
The right individual will possess an experienced mix of technical and creative skills to help deliver our Sunday Post Digital Media strategy across a mix of websites, social media, digital editions and apps.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
* Create high-quality digital content ensuring it offers a compelling service that is complementary to the newspaper;
* Source, edit and produce vibrant web, mobile, app, video, audio, email and social media content with eye-catching visuals reflecting the title’s house style;
* Ensure best-practice SEO techniques are used;
* Conform to the highest standard of web writing by ensuring that all relevant guidelines (including brand guidelines), processes and policies for digital are fully adhered to;
* Actively ensure content is regularly reviewed for relevance, accuracy and performance; and
* Provide html/design/multimedia support/advice to other team members as directed.
Ideally, the candidate should be degree qualified or have equivalent relevant experience in digital media with an excellent working knowledge of web content management systems and analytics software.
In addition, the candidate would ideally be competent in Incopy, InDesign and Photoshop.
Please note that this position could be based in either Glasgow or Dundee.
For further information, please visit www.dcthomson.co.uk/careers
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 13th January 2016