CLOSING DATE: September 22, 2016
CKD Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy and commercial sectors.
We are looking for a marketing communications co-ordinator whose prime responsibility will be managing our social media, web content, blogs and newsletters.
Your role will involve working with external agencies and portals, assisting with the production of in-house magazines and year round event co-ordination.
You must be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills and be able prioritise and work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment where your journalist skills and ability to ‘find a story’ will be invaluable. You will be part of a marketing team where energy, an outgoing inquisitive nature and attention to detail are all essential qualities.
The post is based in Ayr. Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Friday; however, some out of hours work will be required due to the nature of the job.
Please send a covering letter together with your CV to Jane Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Thursday 22 September 2016.
CKD Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
The marketing communications co-ordinator will provide effective marketing communications for:
- CKD Galbraith
- Sporting lets
- Any other companies within the CKD Galbraith group.
Duties will include:
- Manage and further develop the current social media strategy and make informed approaches to the continued use of social media platforms.
- Manage blog posts for the relevant businesses to generate a continued increase of visitors to our websites and identify new social media platforms and trends, advise on advantages of use and create marketing opportunities from them.
- Create and implement social media strategies relevant to each business stream.
- Create interesting and interactive online social media brand and ensure corporate guidelines are adhered to across all social accounts.
- Communicate with all business streams, external agencies (PR/advertising) and sponsors/partners to gather appropriate content for our social media profiles.
- Research and connect with other organisations/businesses that would provide relevant links, or worthwhile content opportunities
- Disseminate enquiries received via social media and distribute details to relevant business streams, ensuring appropriate follow up action.
- Monitor and provide regular updates and stats on our social media interactions (follows/likes etc.).
- Train staff in social media use and best practice through formal training sessions and on an ad hoc basis and create detailed documentation/help sheets.
- Manage social passwords, log-ins, staff arrivals, departures and social media policy.
- Mange all business profiles on social media networks
- Monitor press cuttings, manage the cutting service and ensure relevant press content is posted on social sites.
- Manage brief your market (an automated direct mail and email marketing service) output, agents training and police all mailings.
- Manage website content and pictures.
- Co-ordinate articles for our Commercial Matters, Energy Matters, Rural Matters publications.
- Manage communications and enquiries inbox.
- Assist in the policing of all company websites, external portals and public review sites.
- Assist in the co-ordination and promotion of year round events.
- Assist with other marketing duties as required.
Find out more about CKD Galbraith at www.ckdgalbraith.co.uk.
Contact: Jane Ritchie