CLOSING DATE: August 10, 2018
AS we celebrate our tenth anniversary, our award-winning drinks marketing agency, Steely Fox is looking for an accomplished account director with proven PR experience, drinks industry knowledge and digital awareness to join the team in Edinburgh.
As well as lots of exciting work on the go, we’re brewing up cunning plans for the next decade and looking for someone exceptional to join us on this next stage of our journey.
As account director, you will be a cool, calm and collected leader who inspires the team, impresses our clients and drives high standards across the business.
You will have strong experience in PR and a good awareness of the media landscape, and bring a digital mindset to the agency to steer our portfolio of projects and team to award-winning greatness.
In doing so, you will strengthen client relationships through your strategic insight and direction. You will understand the client’s needs, and have the ability and gravitas to advise and add value to the client’s business. Clients will see you as a strategic partner.
You will also help grow the business by enhancing our digital services and by bringing in new business, through growing existing work organically and by attracting new clients.
You will have responsibility for the management of the team in Edinburgh, and a cross-office role, ensuring everyone performs their roles efficiently and effectively.
The candidate we’re looking for will tick lots of these boxes:
* Strong PR experience and understanding of the media landscape;
* Drinks experience – as we specialise in working with brave drinks brands, a knowledge of, and passion for, this industry is important;
* Digital awareness – a proven understanding of the digital landscape;
* Calm and positive can-do attitude – we’re looking for an experienced and trusted figure who can guide work, clients, collaborators and our team smoothly through the sometimes choppy waters of a project’s journey;
* Good finance skills – from budgeting and negotiating fees to slick spreadsheet management, this is essential
Strong presentation skills – whether that’s brainstorming ideas or writing decks to knocking it out of the park in pitches;
* Proactive process person – someone who can introduce new ways of working to make things run smoothly for our clients and team;
* People person – we want someone who can inspire and nurture our up-and-coming young stars; and
* Mucker-in – if you’re as happy working with a cool Instagram influencer or enjoying cocktails in one of the world’s best bars as you are booking an alpaca for an event or lending a hand setting up an event, you’ll fit in well.
What we’re offering you:
The chance to work with one of the most respected, creative drinks marketing agencies in the industry, plus a competitive salary, career development plan, company pension and 29 days’ holiday. Depending on the candidate, a part-time role may be discussed.
For further information about us, visit https://www.steelyfox.com/
To apply, email your CV and a short summary (max 150 words) of why you think you’re right for the job to email@example.com